If you wish to adjust your cookie preferences for this website, you can do so using your browser settings.
SPES products - technology & methods of manufacturing
- products with visible signs of using modern methods and tools in their production; e.g. visible outside and inside seams in clothing made with the use of a machine.
- products with visible signs of using both modern and traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. main, inside seams in clothing are made with the use of a machine while outside stitches and details are sewn by hand.
- goods with visible signs of using only traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. all seams in clothing are sewn by hand.
*NOTE. We always use high quality materials and fabrics while making our products - the above standards of their production are not related to the materials used.
The technique of preparing printed linen was described at the turn of XIV and XV century by Cennino Cennini's book 'About painting'. There are several findings of pieces of printed linen all over the Europe.
Our pattern is a copy of pattern from the pourpoint of Chales de Blois (~1364). The measurements of the pattern (square with 4 animals) are 7 cm.
Prices below are prices for 1 meter of fabric.
Please specify the colour of the fabric in additional information when ordering.
Attention: Due to the uniqueness of the product - quantity is limited/till stock lasts.
• ANLS0370 - red pattern on gray background
• NLS0996 - black pattern on green / khaki background • NLS0997 - black pattern on a cream / natural background
• NLS0998 - red pattern on black background
There is a possibility to order one of our producst (male of female civil garment, gambeson, tent lining etc.) made of printed linen. To get more detailed - contact us.