This model of a pavilion is made from an impregnated cotton of 340 g/m2 grammage. It’s a very large tent of 6 m diameter.
Last items in stock!
The pavilion is 4,6 m high, consisting of 3 elements: a roof and a two-part wall. This solution provides two types of an entrance to the tent: in the front and in the back. Weight of this construction together with tent pegs reaches around 70 kg.
The set consists of:
- a three part tent sheet: roof + two walls
- a three part mast of 460 m height
- 1 wooden pin with an orb
- 51 tent pegs + 2 spare pegs
- a bag for tent pegs
- a bag for tent
- a set of metal elements for joining the mast parts
- 3 anti-hurricane ropes (phi 8, 10 m long)
- 24 long guy ropes (phi 8), 4,5 m long each
- 24 short guy ropes (phi 8), 1,7 m long each (mounted to longer guy ropes)
NOTE - only 2 items left!