If you wish to adjust your cookie preferences for this website, you can do so using your browser settings.
SPES products - technology & methods of manufacturing
- products with visible signs of using modern methods and tools in their production; e.g. visible outside and inside seams in clothing made with the use of a machine.
- products with visible signs of using both modern and traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. main, inside seams in clothing are made with the use of a machine while outside stitches and details are sewn by hand.
- goods with visible signs of using only traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. all seams in clothing are sewn by hand.
*NOTE. We always use high quality materials and fabrics while making our products - the above standards of their production are not related to the materials used.
SALE: Last products in stock!
Note: We send the product right after the money is transferred to our bank account.
id 1051 - black, size: A-116 cm, B-72 cm, C-76 cm
id 1069 - black, size: XL
This gambeson was designed keeping in mind the needs of competitors in the group tournaments (bohurts) who care most about their safety without lack of mobility. This gambeson gives great protection and amortisation especially for the body parts which are most exposed to injury such as neck, backbone, shoulders, and hips. It is perfect for using it in bohurt fights as well as in individual tournaments. Thanks to this gambeson, you may significantly reduce the risk of getting injured.
This gambeson is fully compatible with other products from HMB line.
The gambeson has a collar and over-the-crotch long. To improve the mobility, the sleeve consists of two elements connected over the elbow and has a gusset under the armpit. Thanks to this design, the sleeve is better adapted to the anatomical shape of the arm. Wrist slits make it easier to put the gambeson on or off. There are also two short cuts on both sides of gambeson for better movement while walking.
- torso below the waist - horizontal
- torso over the waist - vertical
- shoulders and arms - rhombuses
- forearms - close/dense vertical quilting
Construction of padding layers was designed to keep the best possible mobility, keep the weight as low as possible and to protect body part which are most exposed to hits. Layering is illustrated on the picture attached.