|oR1225||see description||Hand-made||3025.00 EUR||
|oS1224||see description||Mixed||1089.00 EUR||
The oldest Polish Chronicle, written by Gallus Anonymus, published in a way as it might have looked in 12th century. It was reconstructed by Orbis Pictus Publishing House preserving the characteristics of the most luxury books of the Middle Ages and following the rules from 12th century, the times of Gallus Anonymus.
The Chronicle was published in two limited series: collector's version and luxury version.
- Polish translation
- 224 pages
- Measurements: 250 x 353 mm
- Specially prepared historical comment
- SUPPLEMENT: Facsimile of the first page of Gallus Anonymus's Kodex of Sędziwoj from Czartoryski Library collection
- Each copy is numbered by hand with notarially confirmed colophon!
- covered with sheet of metal decorated with repoussed bordure bordering a bas-relief made of material imitating ivory
- gold-plated illuminations and fragments of text (Screen printing)
- printed on luxury chalk overlay paper Tatami White
- cover coated with real gold and silver
- hand-pleated with gold fragments of text with 24-carat gold leaves
- hand-pleated with gold illuminations with 24-carat gold leaves
- printed on pergamenata
- each copy individually antiquated