If you wish to adjust your cookie preferences for this website, you can do so using your browser settings.
SPES products - technology & methods of manufacturing
- products with visible signs of using modern methods and tools in their production; e.g. visible outside and inside seams in clothing made with the use of a machine.
- products with visible signs of using both modern and traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. main, inside seams in clothing are made with the use of a machine while outside stitches and details are sewn by hand.
- goods with visible signs of using only traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. all seams in clothing are sewn by hand.
*NOTE. We always use high quality materials and fabrics while making our products - the above standards of their production are not related to the materials used.
A reusable, one-layer, colored kerchief mask made of linen. Our scarf mask is dedicated for covering a face. This bandana face mask ensures easy breathing and proper isolation from external factors. Kerchief mask is similar to bandanas worn, for example, by cowboys in the West.
Fabric used in scarf mask ensures:
- better air circulation
- easier breathing
- prevents from unintentional touching of mouth and nose area
- higher comfort of use
- better fitting to the face
Each bandana face mask has soft, elastic rubbers to fit to individual face shape. Scarf mask is tied on the back so one can easily change its adhesion to face.
Elastic insert makes the kerchief mask easily adjustabe to nose shape. This solution lowers the steaming up of the glasses, and the mask is more comfortable for bearded users.
We conform to all necessary standards of safety and hygiene during the production process.
Face scarf is available in one size.
front: ~44 cm
side (by ear): ~13 cm
In one of three colors:
- steel blue
Linen kerchief mask – why is it good to have it?
- product sewn in Toruń, Poland
- better air circulation and easier breathing
- better face fitting thanks to tying on the back and nose insert
- prevents from unintentional touching the nose and mouth area
Standards of production of our face masks and kerchief masks
Linen face masks are sewn by our company in Toruń from materials of high quality.
All standards of safety and hygiene in production are maintained, following the current instructions. Production takes place in a workplace separated from strangers and everyone involved in the production process uses personal protective equipment and sanitary preparation.
In the final stage of production, face masks undergo a process of disinfection with the use of ozonation process. Later, the product is packed in a plastic bag and sealed up.
Safe use of scarf masks during danger of spreading a disease
When a mask is used in an environment with potential viruses/bacterias, you need to be careful while taking the mask off and do it by holding the rubber straps. Put the mask in a bowl and wash your hands.
After putting the face mask in a bowl, pour boiling water in. Keep it in for around 10 minutes. After that, put it to a washing machine or leave it to dry and later iron it.
Laundering and disinfection
Face mask should be laundered in 60-95°C temperature, with the use of detergents and later ironed on a low setup.
For more information, please follow the Stanford Medcine publication: Stanford Medcine. COVID-19 Evidence Service | Addressing COVID-19 Face Mask Shortages [v1.2] Updated March 25, 2020.