Order and Shipping
I. General information.
1.The owner of the service at the address www.medieval-market.com is :
Grzegorz Zmuda Trzebiatowski
EU VAT ID: 561-145-55-48
tel: 605 309 768
registered at CEIDG.
2. The mentioned above service is the invitation for the customers to make offers (thus the prices shown here are not binding until they are confirmed and the goods combinations are not binding either).
3. Placing an order by the Buyers means they have read the On-line Shop Regulations and commit themselves to obey them.
4. The Seller has the right to change the Regulations at all times and to publish those changes on the service website. The changes to the Regulations become valid and working 14 days after publication in the Shop.
The Shop is based in the Republic of Poland and the Polish law regulates its principles and the ways of solving disputes.
II. The use of SPES Medieval Market website
1. In order to use the shop you need to have:
- broadband internet connection,
- an active e-mail account,
- enabled cookies,
- enabled cookies,
- enabled pop-ups
2. The seller takes care of the proper functioning of the site but states that there might be some issues or technical difficulties in using it. In case of such situation, the user ought to inform the seller about the problem either via e-mail or a phone call. The seller will immediately try to make the site stable and working again.
3. The owner reserves the right to completely or partly limit the access to the site for a limited time in case of an upgrade or a maintenance, without informing the users earlier.
4.The photos of the goods placed on SPES Medieval Market site might be different from the finished product, made upon request of an individual, within the specified range given by the customer (e.g. colour, size, material or the type of finishing).
5.All of the content placed on this website, especially trademarks, photos, descriptions and applications, are protected by the law. Any type of usage of them, either in a whole or partially, without a written permission is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the law.
III. Placing an order.
1.Entering into a contract:
a)The Buyer places an order through "the shopping cart" on the Service's website (the Buyer is obliged to sign up into the Service).
b)After the order has been checked for any possible mistakes and for the availability of the goods, the Buyer receives a confirmation with the details of the ordered goods, the prices and additional cost paid by the Buyer (transport costs, payment costs) as well as the date of delivery. This confirmation is treated as an offer directed to the Buyer who has 14 days for paying for the ordered goods. If the payment is not made, the offer is invalid and cancelled.
c)The order is accepted by the Seller and moved to realisation when the Seller receives the payment for the order.
2.The time of the realisation of the order for the products in economic and average standard (i.e. the time from receiving the payment by the Seller to the date of shipment of the order) is 30 work-days unless agreed differently with the Customer. There is a possibility to realise order in shorter time (EXPRESS: 10 work days, for extra charge +35% of goods' price; PRIORITY: 20 work days, for extra charge +15% of goods' price). Extra charge does not apply to goods from stock which the Shop can send within 3 work-days after receiving payment. The time of realisation of the order for products in high standard (fully hand-sewn/handmade) is 60 work-days unless agreed differently with the customer. There is a possibility to realise the order in shorter time (EXPRESS: 20 work days, for extra charge +35% of goods' price; PRIORITY: 40 work-days, for extra charge +15% of goods price). Extra charge does not apply to goods from stock which we send within 3 work-days after receiving payment.
3.The order will be realised in the shortest possible time. The customer can check the status of the order by logging into Shop's Service website. The dispatch of the goods/the order will be confirmed by an email or a phone call.
4.The goods will be delivered by the Polish Post or by a courier company, depending on the Buyer's choice.
5.If the parcel is not collected by the Buyer, the Seller has the right to send it again and charge the Buyer again for the repeated transportation of the order.
6.Transport costs are calculated automatically by the Service's system and depend on the amount and the prices of the ordered goods as well as on the chosen type of transportation. In case it is not possible to make this automatic calculation, the transportation costs will be presented to the Buyer together with the offer from the Seller (via e-mail).
7.The time of delivery depends on the means of transportion and the destination (the country). The Seller is not responsible for the delay on the part of the courier company or the Polish Post.
8.The Buyer is obliged to give all the needed measurements in case of clothes made-to-measure. The Shop is not responsible for any mistakes the Buyer might make when taking the measurements. A detailed instruction on how to measure oneself is here: https://medieval-market.com/sizing.php
IV. Making the payment
1.After having received the confirmation from the Seller, the payment can be made by the customer in one of the following ways:
a)by making a deposit into the Seller's bank account (the costs of this are paid by the Buyer).
b)by credit card - using the system PayPal. The Seller does not receive the number of the Buyer's credit card. When this form of payment is chosen by the Buyer, 3.5% of the value of the ordered goods is added to the Buyer's bill.
2.The Buyer has 14 days to make the payment after receiving the bill. If the payment is not made, the Seller can cancel the order.
V. Withdrawals, returns and making a complaint
1. The Buyer has the right to return the ordered goods within 14 weekdays from the delivery.
2.The right to return the product does not refer to tailored clothes and to other clothes with special properties specified by the Buyer in the order or connected specifically to that Buyer.
3.In case of a return, the Buyer should send the ordered goods back at their expense to the address of the Seller accompanied by a written or electronic declaration of returning the product, with the date, the signature and the instruction how and where to the Buyer is expecting the refund to be sent (the bank account number or the e-mail address in case of PayPal payment).
At the same time, the Seller declares that the refund does not include the transportation costs. The Buyer is not charged by the Seller with any other costs for making a return. The returned products and declarations should be sent to:
"Spes - Medieval Market"
Grzegorz Zmuda Trzebiatowski
The declaration itself can be alternatively sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
4.The returned goods should not bare any signs of use exceeding the terms of ordinary management, which aim is to state the characteristics, features and functioning of the product. In case of goods whose value was decreased by the Buyer by using them in a manner violating the terms of stating the characteristics, features and functioning of the product, the Buyer still has the right to return the product, however the The returned goods should not bare any signs of use exceeding the terms of ordinary management, which aim is to state the characteristics, features and functioning of the product. In case of goods whose value was decreased by the Buyer by using them in a manner violating the terms of stating the characteristics, features and functioning of the product, the Buyer still has the right to return the product, however the Seller might seek to receive the damages from the Buyer for the goods' lost value.
5.The Seller declares that he takes into consideration all the returns resulting from the product working wrongly but not because of the improper use.
6.The Shop does not take any responsibility for the wrong size of clothes or other fitted products resulting from the mistakes made by the Buyer when taking their personal measurements or if the Buyer's measurements change during the use of the products. The fixing of the problems described in this point can be done by the Seller with a charge on the demand and clear consent of the Buyer.
7.It is advised that the Buyer contacts the Seller first and describes the problem with the received product. The complaint will be fully examined when the Buyer sends the faulty product to the Seller by the means of transport agreed with the Seller accompanied by a description of its fault or faulty functioning. The Seller is obliged to state if he acknowledges the complaint within maximum 14 days. The 14-day period of the complaint acceptance is counted from the day the Seller receives the faulty product. Having acknowledged the complaint, the Seller commits himself to repairing the fault within maximum 30 days counted from the day the Seller informs the Buyer that he accepts the complaint. If the repair is impossible to be done or if the cost of the repair is too high, the Seller will exchange the faulty product to a new one and will send it to the Buyer within maximum 30 days. Having acknowledged the complaint, the Seller will also refund the transportation costs which the Buyer has paid. The way of doing it will be agreed between the Seller and the Buyer. The repair period may be extended in case the materials required for a proper repair of the products are unavailable and/or need to be sent over from another company.
8.In a situation that it is not possible to exchange the faulty product for a new one, the Seller will offer the Buyer another product of a similar property or will refund the price of the product together with the transportation costs or will decrease the product's price. The way of doing this will be agreed with the Buyer.
9.Keeping in mind the Buyer's best self-interest, the Seller commits himself to do all his best when dealing with the return and the complaint.
10.If the Buyer sends back the faulty product using an expensive means of transportation without prior consultation with and clear consent of the Seller, the Seller may refuse to refund a part of the overestimated transport costs.
11.The refund will be made within 14 days, counting from the day the Seller receives the faulty product.
12.All the correspondence concerning returns, complaints and resignation from the order should be sent to email@example.com or to:
"Spes - Medieval Market"
Grzegorz Zmuda Trzebiatowski
VI. Special offers and discounts.
1.The prices may be discounted as follows::
a) 2% discount - if the Buyer places an order for 500 EUR or more,
b) 5% discount - if the Buyer places an order for 1000 EUR or more (does not stack up with the discount presented here in point VI.1.a ),
c) 0-6% regular client's discount (cumulated with time during consecutive Buyer's orders).
2.Discounts do not apply to products already discounted in special offers.
3.The Seller takes into consideration the value of all the products (even these on special offers) when qualifying the order for the special discount for largeness of the order. If the order applies for discount because of its largeness, the discount is calculated only for the products which are not discounted in a special offer.
4. SPES Medieval Market periodically organizes competitions for its customers.
5. All SPES Medieval Market customers are allowed to take part in the competitions organised by the shop.
6. SPES Medieval Market reserves the right to cancel any discounts without prior notification or explanation to the Buyer.
-A percentage discount voucher can be used for purchasing products not subjected to other discounts, available in the Shop www.medieval-market.com.
-To use this type of voucher, please place it's number and discount's percentage in the comment of the order. The value of the voucher will be subtracted from the total value of the order, excluding the shipping cost.
-A voucher can be used only once.
-The voucher's expiration date is presented on the voucher.
-Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
-Products purchased using a voucher are subject to standard terms of warranty of the Shop.
-A voucher does not stack up with a loyalty (regular customer) discount, size order discount and other special-offer discounts.
- While placing one order, only one voucher may be used. Combining vouchers in one order is forbidden.
8. ATTENTION! Here
VII. Personal data protection.
1. The administrator of data is the Seller - Grzegorz Zmuda Trzebiatowski who runs the business activity under the Zmuda Trzebiatowski Grzegorz company with the main office in Toru�, Poland (87-100 Toru�, Wapienna 46), registered in CEIDG, EU VAT ID 5611455548 , REGON 340312740
2. The Seller avows that he protects personal data of the Buyers on the rules of binding laws in Personal Data Protection, specifically Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 dated on 27th April, 2016, according free flow of such data and overrule of the directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR). The Seller avows that he is using technical and organizing measures ensuring the protection of processed data appropriate to threats and categories of data encompassed within protection, specifically protects the Buyers' personal data against making it available for unauthorized persons, losing it or damaging.
3. During the procedure of ordering Products, the Buyer voluntarily passes his personal data in required matters of the Seller.
4. Personal data obtained by the Seller is processed by the Seller in aim to:
a. realize orders mentioned here,
b. provide services mentioned here,
c. appraise the payments for ordered products,
d. seek redress due to payments for placed orders,
e. and if the Buyer agreed for receiving information on products/services via email from the Seller (marketing purpose/newsletter).
5. Personal data of the Buyer are processed:
a. during the time necessary to realize the sale, payment and seek redress;
b. when processed on the base of agreement, personal data are processed till the agreement is cancelled, nonetheless cancelling the agreement do not affect the compatibility with the data processing law, which was made on the base of agreement before cancelling.
6. The Buyer in any time can oblige the Seller by sending a proper question, also via email on the address firstname.lastname@example.org, to provide information on the condition of his personal data,
7. The Buyer has a law to demand removing, complementing or changing the personal data processed by the Seller.
8. Specific information pertaining data processing for the Buyer, including aims, the base of processing with terms of law, periods of processing and owned laws are every-time passed to the Buyer in the moment of collecting his data.
Mentioned rules come into force with the date of 25th May 2018.