If you wish to adjust your cookie preferences for this website, you can do so using your browser settings.
SPES products - technology & methods of manufacturing
- products with visible signs of using modern methods and tools in their production; e.g. visible outside and inside seams in clothing made with the use of a machine.
- products with visible signs of using both modern and traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. main, inside seams in clothing are made with the use of a machine while outside stitches and details are sewn by hand.
- goods with visible signs of using only traditional methods and tools in their production; e.g. all seams in clothing are sewn by hand.
*NOTE. We always use high quality materials and fabrics while making our products - the above standards of their production are not related to the materials used.
A set of five disposable face masks made of four layers of white spunbond, dedicated to cover face area. Each face mask prevents the wearer from nonconcious touching of the nose and mouth areas.
They can be used at home, in the garden, during a walk, while shopping, and even during training.
Face masks were introduced to our offer seasonally. They are produced with the use of our authorial project. Each face mask is equipped with soft, elastic rubber bands for mounting on ears.
They are manufactured by our company in Toruń, Poland.
The face masks are sold in the sets of five.
They are available in the following options:
oE1409 - L size (suggested for men)
oE1410 - M size (suggested for women)
oE1411 - S size (suggested for children) To fit in the size, please follow the measurements from the picture.
Front of the mask
Measurements can slightly differ by +/- 0,5 cm.
- light weight design does not affect the comfort of the movement
- 4 layers of fabric
- ergonomic design
- made of spunbond fabric, manufactured in Poland
Standards of production of our face masks
Face masks are sewn by our company in Toruń from materials of high quality.
All standards of safety and hygiene in production are maintained, following the current instructions. Production takes place in a workplace separated from strangers and everyone involved in the production process uses personal protective equipment and preparation.
At final stage of the production, face masks undergo a process of disinfection with the use of ozonation process. Later, the product is packed in a plastic bag and sealed up.
Safe use of face masks during a danger of disease
When a mask is used in an environment with potential viruses/bacterias, you need to be careful while taking the mask off and do it by holding the rubber straps. Put the mask in a bowl and wash your hands.
After putting the face mask in a bowl, pour boiling water in. Keep it in for around 10 minutes. After that, put it to a washing machine or leave it to dry and later iron it.
Laundering and disinfection
Face mask should be laundered in 60-95°C temperature, with the use of detergents and later ironed on a low setup.